Appalachian School of Law is holding its second annual Black Lung and Pulmonary Impairments in the Law continuing legal education (CLE) program on Saturday, April 12, 2014 in Abingdon, Virginia.
The schedule of the program is available here and features the following:
- “Case Law Update” by Ryan C. Gilligan (Wolfe Williams Rutherford and Reynolds) & Tim Gresham (PennStuart)
- “Black Lung: A View from the Bench” by Associate Chief Judge William Colwell (U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Administrative Law Judges)
- “Reforming the Black Lung Experience” by Tom Moak (Moak & Nunnery)
- “Ethics for Practicing Attorneys” by Doug Holliday (sole practitioner)
- “Black Lung & Social Security Issues” by John Hardin (U.S. Social Security Administration)
Early registration is $100 (as opposed to $125 at the door). Registration can be completed online here.
CLE credit of 6 hours (including 1 ethics hour) is pending.